Click on the links below to find easy to use resources to help your #iGiveBoldly fundraising campaign for #GivingTuesday 2018. If you think you need some additional help, send an email to email@example.com.
Social Share Graphics
Personal Fundraising Page
Include these messages at the top of your page, above your personal story.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, please consider giving back to my Out of the Darkness Walk fundraising campaign this #GivingTuesday. Net funds raised by the Out of the Darkness Walks benefit the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and their research, advocacy, education, and outreach programs.
Take part in AFSP's #iGiveBoldly campaign on November 27th - support my Out of the Darkness Walk fundraising journey with a donation.
You can also use your DonorDrive fundraising page to track your progress throughout #GivingTuesday. Using your page as a "home base" will give you a reason to continue to link to it on social networks and will give potential donors a reason to revisit your page.
Sample Social Media Posts
- Join me on #GivingTuesday this November 27th in the fight to stop suicide #iGiveBoldly [insert link to personal donation page]
- XX days until #GivingTuesday! Support my #OutoftheDarkness Walk on this year’s national day of giving [insert link to personal donation page]
- Find out just how big a give can be this #GivingTuesday for the #OutoftheDarkness & #AFSP http://bit.ly/AFSPImpact
- Give to raise awareness. Give to support my #OutoftheDarkness journey [insert link to personal donation page] #GivingTuesday
- In a season filled with days to get great deals, why not have a day to give back a great deal? Support #AFSP #GivingTuesday
- Find out just how big a give can be this #GivingTuesday #OutoftheDarkness http://bit.ly/AFSPImpact
- Celebrate the spirit of giving this #GivingTuesday and support my #iGiveBoldly campaign to benefit my local Out of the Darkness walk to fight suicide. Every dollar counts! Donate here: [insert link to personal donation page]
- This year, I joined 300,000 people across the country walking in an Out of the Darkness Walk to fight suicide. Join me as #iGiveBoldly on November 27th for #GivingTuesday: [Insert link to personal donation page]
- Help me bring the issue of suicide prevention and mental health out of the darkness. Today is #GivingTuesday and I’m seeking at least 5 donations. Please donate at: [insert link to personal donation page]
Thank You Posts
Don’t forget to give thanks to those who gave! For use on your social media pages and fundraising page:
- Big shout out to [insert names/name] for donating and supporting #GivingTuesday and my Out of the Darkness Walk. There’s still time, friends…donate today: [insert link to personal donation page]
- Thank you for taking part in the Out of the Darkness Walk #GivingTuesday! This is your time to make an impact not just for me and my fundraising goals, but for this important cause. You donate, I’ll walk and together we’ll bring awareness and funds to prevent another life from being altered by suicide. #iGiveBoldly
- You can also use your personal fundraising page to keep a list of your #GivingDay donors - any opportunity to give thanks it work the effort!
Make a general donation to AFSP's #iGiveBoldly for #GivingTuesday Campaign HERE.