2020 Marine Corps Marathon Team NCAC
Join us on October 25, 2020Register Now Donate
2020 Marine Corps Marathon
Marathon · Ultramarathon · 10K
Team NCAC (National Capital Area Chapter)
About This Event
Ever dreamed of running the iconic Marine Corps Marathon through our nation’s capital? Team AFSP has your guaranteed entry and is recruiting runners for the Marine Corps Marathon, 10K and Ultramarathon (50K) on Sunday, October 25, 2020! Be a part of the team dedicated to preventing suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
Race Distances & Fundraising Commitment Levels
- Ultramarathon / 50K: $1,250
- Marathon / 26.2 miles: $1,000
- 10K / 6.2 miles: $250
- Lifesaver: $100 - If you already have a bib to the 45th MCM, Ultramarathon or 10K, but also want to raise funds for Team AFSP, you can register as a Lifesaver on Team AFSP. This option is ONLY for runners who have already secured a bib through the standard lottery process.
* Fundraising minimums must be raised by October 25, 2020. Please see “Important Rules & Requirements” section below for details.
All Team AFSP Runners Will Receive:
- Coaching and training plans via email
- Fundraising tips via email
- Prizes from fundraising challenges
Important Rules & Requirements (Please Read!):
AFSP will cover your bib fee in full.
AFSP is not responsible for any travel expenses and cannot assist with booking transportation or accommodation. The participant is responsible to organize transportation to and from the event.
You have until October 25, 2020 to reach your fundraising goal. If you do not reach your goal by October 25, 2020, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount.
August 31, 2020 will be the last day you can drop out without being responsible for achieving your fundraising goal. After August 31, you are required to reach your mandatory fundraising minimum by October 25, 2020 or your credit card will be charged the remaining amount.
AFSP will not transfer or issue any refunds for funds raised. If you already raised funds and you drop out before June 30, 2020, your funds raised cannot be moved to another AFSP event (Out of the Darkness Walks, Paws for Prevention, Golf Tournaments etc.) and we will not provide any refunds.
Once you signed up for the 50 K bib, you cannot switch to a marathon or 10K bib.
Once you sign up for the marathon, you cannot switch to a 10K bib. However, you can change it to a 50K bib at any time before August 15, 2020. Subject to availability. Please confirm with email@example.com.
Once you signed up for the 10K, you can switch to a marathon or 50K bib at any time before August 15, 2020. Subject to availability. Please confirm with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registering on this site will allow you to start fundraising, but will NOT register you for the race. Once you have a spot on the Team AFSP, AFSP will send you a link for the Marine Corps Marathon official registration page where you will need to officially register for the race.