Nevada Chapter - AFSPinot
Join us on November 7, 2020Buy Tickets! Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Ticket Level 1||Available||$40.00|
|Ticket Level 2||Available||$70.00|
|Ticket Level 3||Available||$100.00|
|Ticket Level 4||Available||$130.00|
|Ticket Level 5||Available||$25.00|
|Wine Pull||37 Left||$20.00|
|Raffle Ticket (1 for $5)||Available||$5.00|
|Raffle Ticket (3 for $10)||Available||$10.00|
|Raffle Ticket (12 for $20)||Available||$20.00|
|AFSP Logo’d Wine Tasting Glass – One for $3||Available||$3.00|
|AFSP Logo’d Wine Tasting Glass – Two for $5||Available||$5.00|
|Wine Enthusiast Bonus Bottle (Only available to those selecting Ticket Level 1-4 and you will receive a bottle of unique wine valued at $50 or more)||Available||$55.00|
See below for what’s included in each ticket level.
|Starts||11/07/2020 @ 6:00 PM|
|Ticket Cutoff||10/22/2020 @ 11:59 PM|
Wine Selection Options:
- Light Bodied Red Wine (Wine in this category will be similar to Pinot Noir, Primitivo or Beaujolais)
- Medium to Full Bodied Red Wine (Wine in this category will be similar to Sangiovese, Malbec, or Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Dry White Wine (Wine in this category will be similar to Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, or Viognier)
- Demi-Sec (Sweet) White Wine (Wine in this category will be similar to Riesling, Muscat, or Gewurztraminer)
Additional Add-Ons for purchase:
- Raffle Tickets – One for $5, Three for $10, or 12 tickets for $20 (Raffle winners will be announced during the zoom meeting!)
- AFSP Logo’d Wine Tasting Glass – One for $3 or Two for $5
- Wine Enthusiast Bonus Bottle - $55 (Only available to those selecting Ticket Level 1-4 and you will receive a bottle of unique wine valued at $50 or more)
- Wine Pull Tickets - $20 each
- With your $20 donation for a Wine Pull Ticket, you will get to select a number 1 through 45 from the Wine Pull Board at your order pickup location for a chance to win a bottle of wine worth $100! All Wine Pull bottles will be wrapped - one bottle of wine will be worth $100, the remaining bottles will be worth anywhere from $7 - $25. *Wine pull wine will not be a part of the wine education seminar in the zoom meeting. Once you get home and unwrap your bottle, there will be a sticker on the bottle with the dollar value. If you won the $100 bottle, please email us at email@example.com and we will announce your name on the wine zoom meeting!
Wine Education Seminar Presented By:
Brian Dynda – Class Act Wines
Brian Dynda is the Co-Founder of Class Act Wines, a company set to break into the Las Vegas wine market. Currently he conducts virtual wine tasting and education events, with plans to expand to an in-person format.
Brian has had an interesting career path, starting out as an aerospace engineer in New York, eventually relocating to California to be an actor and entertainer. You will hear him say, “With life, comes change”, and change it does. A recent UNLV graduate with degrees in both Business and Entrepreneurship, he looks to a future in the wine industry. It is at UNLV that his formal wine education started, while taking classes with a master sommelier. After passing the introductory sommelier course, he continued his wine education with the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) passing level 2 with the highest honors, now poised to take his level 3 WSET exam. Brian may be a recently accredited wine student, but he has been tasting and collecting wine for over 20 years. He is proud to be part of the century club, which means he has tried at least 100 different varietals from around the world. He hopes to achieve Hexavin status; trying 600 varietals.
- “There are way too many wines in the world to drink bad wine.”
- “To me, wine is this amazing synergy between art and science.”
- “When you break down flavors in wine it’s nothing more than things like dimethyl sulfide but it’s so much cooler to say hints of black currant and blackberries!”
- “Wine is for everyone and should be approachable, not elitist.”
Andrew “A.J” DeLouisa - Wine Professional
A key part of our organization, A.J co-hosts national wine classes for Class Act Wines. Studying wine professionally for a few years now, he is focused on the Court of Master Sommeliers (CMS) program. Currently he is aiming for his certified diploma with CMS and believes “It’s never too late to start a new adventure”. In addition to his career of 24 years as a master locksmith, he is part of an improvisational performance group, and has been a stage artist since he was a child. Andrew believes anyone can appreciate wine, and everyone should have access to the knowledge surrounding it. “I only cook with wine that I can drink at the same time!” - A.J
Sponsorship Opportunity Information:
We are accepting Sponsors for this event through October 2nd. Please see the attached Sponsorship Packet for the information.