A Taste for Hope 2021
Join us on June 26, 2021
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Platinum Level Sponsor||None left||$3,500.00|
|Gold Level Sponsor||Available||$2,750.00|
|Silver Level Sponsor||None left||$2,000.00|
|Bronze Level Sponsor||Available||$1,250.00|
|Individual Ticket||None left||$100.00|
|VIP Ticket||None left||$150.00|
Help Save Lives and bring HOPE to those affected by suicide. Join the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - Alaska Chapter for a hope-filled evening featuring live entertainment, auction items, and a premier culinary experience featuring guest chefs from The Grape Tap and more.
(This is a 21 and older event)
Individual Ticket Holders
Enjoy access to a distinctively Alaskan menu paired with reserve wines from private vineyards in the Pacific Northwest while listening to live performance from local entertainers. You will also have access to silent auction items and be able to participate in the live auction featuring a round trip and stay for two at the Bear Trail Lodge.
VIP Ticket Holders
Enjoy all the above plus access to a private food pairing with the executive chef from The Grape Tap and get to know the winemakers during an exclusive reception reserved for our most special guest. You also receive an advance listing of the auction items.
We are excited to announce Pipeline Vocal Project will be performing at this year’s event.
Pipeline Vocal Project is Alaska's first contemporary a cappella vocal trio. Comprised of a lead, bass, and vocal percussion. PVP is committed to promoting contemporary a cappella through education and performance in Alaska. Learn more at www.pipelinevocalproject.com.
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities Include
Bronze Level Sponsor | Donate $1,250
- The opportunity to support the nation’s leading non-profit organization is dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research, education, and advocacy and reaching out to people with mental health conditions and those impacted by suicide
- A tax-deductible donation and donation receipt
- Your company logo on the 2021 Taste for Hope website with hyperlink
- Your company’s name listed on the event program
- Two (2) single event tickets
- Early event admission and invitation to attend meet and greet with a guest chef and winemakers
Silver Level Sponsor | Donate $2,000
- Bronze level sponsorship benefits listed above
- Opportunity to include promotional item in gift bags
- An enhanced listing with your company’s name and contact information in the event program
- Certificate of appreciation and photo op (with the board chair, guest chef, and winemakers) for your company’s generous donation (8’x10”) photo will be printed and delivered upon request
- Two (2) additional event tickets for a total of four (4)
Gold Level Sponsor | Donate $2750
- Bronze and Silver level sponsorship benefits are listed above
- Your company recognized from the stage during the event
- A premium listing with your company’s name, logo, and contact information in the event program
- Logo inclusion on table-toppers at the event.
- Logo inclusion on printed banner recognizing your organization for the generous donation
- Logo inclusion and company recognition on one (1) social media post leading up to the event.
- Two (2) additional event tickets for a total of six (6) or one table.
Platinum Level Sponsor | Donate $3,500
- Bronze, silver, and gold sponsorship benefits listed above
- Premium bottle service with the winemaker at the table limited to one select wine varietal and bottle
- Premier table for up to eight guests
- Advance viewing of silent and live auction items.