MARATHON IN A MONTH - Team Massachusetts
Join us on April 19, 2021Donate
Thank you for joining Team AFSP for Marathon in a Month!
Donations will remain open until June 30th. Hope to "see" you next year!
** Registered participants CLICK HERE to access the Team AFSP resource folder! **
Join us for the first-ever Team AFSP Marathon in a Month!
Hosted by the AFSP Massachusetts Chapter
Walk, run or bike to complete a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, 26.2 miles OR set your own distance goal! Training and fundraising starts as soon as you register but you'll track your miles between April 19th and May 16th. Earn swag along the way while raising funds to support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's mission to Save Lives and Bring Hope to Those Affected by Suicide.
REGISTER NOW and show the world that you are ready to #Sweat2StopSuicide.
For more information, please contact:
Jessica van der Stad, Area Director
Registration is FREE and open to everyone. (You don’t have to live in Massachusetts to participate!) Donations are accepted until June 30th.
- Train + Fundraise: Now!
- Marathon in a Month Kick-Off Ceremony: April 19th (Patriots Day) @ 12:00PM ET (watch above!)
- Mile Tracking: April 19th – May 16th
- Event Ends: May 16th @ 11:59PM
- Closing Ceremony: June 1st @ 7:30PM ET (video will go live on this page!)
Marathon in a Month is a real event, but on your terms: you get to choose your activity, your distance, and your own timeline. You can reach your goal in a day or track and build your miles over the course of the month. With Team AFSP, you will gain motivation from a virtual community of supporters and have access to tools to help you every step of the way!
More great reasons to register:
- You can create or join a team. This is a great way to motivate family, friends and co-workers to join you!
- You will receive an exclusive AFSP BIB to print and wear. Personalize it with your name and your reason for participating.
- You’ll have access to a special virtual community. Share training pictures, find inspiration from other participants, and get exclusive opportunities only available to Team AFSP!
- You’ll also have access to Active Impact, a brand new activity tracking tool. You can track your miles alongside fundraising, set goals, and highlight your achievements!
CHECK OUT THESE FUNDRAISING GIFTS!
- The first 50 people to register and raise $50 will receive an AFSP #KeepGoing face mask! (4.19 Update - This incentive has ended.)
- $150 … Team AFSP dri-fit shirt (unisex or women's cut)
- $500 … Exclusive Team AFSP medal (medals are amazing 👇👇)
WAIT … THERE’S MORE!
We’ll also have awards for top fundraisers for each category (5K, half marathon, etc.). PLUS exclusive training and fundraising opportunities only available to registered participants!
BECOME A SPONSOR
Contact us and we'll send you more details. ALL sponsors will receive numerous marketing benefits, including a spotlight in our online Marathon in a Month kick-off ceremony on April 19th.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
After you register, we encourage you to tell your story about why you #Sweat2StopSuicide.
Post to your Facebook page add the direct link to your fundraising page!
If you are on Twitter, Tweet about the event. Don’t forget to add #AFSPMA and #Sweat2StopSuicide to your tweets!
Remember your LinkedIn connections!
Share your photos! #AFSPMA #Sweat2StopSuicide