Join us on October 3, 2020
Welcome to the Out of the Darkness Jamestown Experience
***Online, Chapter-wide Ceremony will post on 10/17/20, starting at 10am with content throughout the hour on our Facebook page***
HEN, WHERE, and WHAT?
We're going on a Photo Hunt! Explore beautiful Chautauqua County through witty clues and hints while social distancing for suicide prevention! This event is free to join, though donations are welcome and encouraged and supports the Jamestown Out of the Darkness in partnership with AFSP.
When: Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 between 10am-2pm. Registration is FREE and now open HERE!
- Suicide prevention merchandise will be sold
- PRIZES for top teams
- Fun for the whole family while raising awareness for this important health issue
- More details to come, so stay tuned!
While it's been a year of uncertainty, there are a few things we know for sure:
- You belong to a strong community united in an effort to fight suicide while showing up for yourself, recognizing and honoring those you love, raising awareness, educating communities, supporting one another, and sharing hope.
- We remain dedicated to providing you with opportunities to connect, heal, share stories, create impact, and show you that you are not alone.
- Mental Health and suicide prevention are more important than ever, and we’re confident that with your help we can reach more people than ever before.
Contact Name: Carri Raynor or Victoria Eckert, Event Co-Chairs
Contact Phone: 716-753-4507
Contact Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WAIT … ARE WE STILL WALKING TO FIGHT SUICIDE?
We won't be walking as a group this year, but encourage you and your team to walk together wherever you are in Chautauqua County!
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Follow our Facebook event page for more and invite others to join.
Raise $150 by October 3rd and receive an official Out of the Darkness Experience t-shirt! This will be a Western NY Chapter design worn by all of our events, special for 2020.
Join us for a Chapter-wide online event of hope and healing on Saturday, October 17th. More details to come, and you can submit a photo of YOUR reason for supporting AFSP for our photo slideshow HERE.
Purchase your Luminaria Box HERE.
The Out of the Darkness Experience is a journey of remembrance, hope, and support. It unites our communities and provides an opportunity to acknowledge the ways in which suicide and mental illness have affected our lives and the lives of those we love and care about.
If you're looking for resources, please visit www.afsp.org/resources.
Thank you for your support!